Tata Tiscon from Tata Steel is India's best-known rebar brand and sells through an established network of nearly 4000 dealers across India.
Launched in 2000, Tata Tiscon is the first Thermo Mechanically Treated (TMT) rebar in the country. It is the only rebar in India to have achieved the ‘Superbrand’ status. Every Tiscon rebar is made from pure steel, with the most advanced TMT technology from Tempcore, Belgium empowered with the latest technology supplied by Morgan, USA. It is available for both residential and project applications and sells through an established network of nearly 4000 dealers across India.
As a leader in rebar category, TATA Tiscon offers a wide range of rebars -
- Tata Tiscon 500D rebars which offers upto 17% savings over other TMT rebars which are generally of 415 Grade
- Tata Tiscon SD rebars for construction in high seismic zones to make structures earthquake resistant
- Tata Tiscon CRS rebars for coastal area to provide longer life to the structures
- Tata Tiscon 600 rebars for multi-storey steel heavy structures
Tata Tiscon has also introduced readymade stirrups or rings under brand Tiscon Superlinks. Available in most commonly used sizes, like 7"x7", 7"x9" and so on, Superlinks ensure the safety of your home through 1350 locking mechanism and hold the main reinforcement bars together in an RCC structure.
The standards followed during the manufacturing of Tiscon Superlinks meet all the Indian government norms like: - IS 456, IS 2502, SP-34, IS 13920 (Indian Ductile Details Code). Stirrups can be of various shapes depending on the design and shape of the load bearing member e.g. Circular, polygonal, a U-stirrup or a crosstie. However the most commonly used shape in normal construction is a rectangular or a square one.
In order to make the process of home building easier and joyful, Tata Tiscon has also introduced design support solution under BuildWISE©, in addition to the Site Supervision Services that provides technical advice and expertise that consumers require in building their dream home.
Tiscon ReadyBuild is another rebar downstream service under Tata Tiscon that presently offers Cut & Bend service aimed at providing customised rebars needed at the construction sites.
- Faster completion of job with receipt of material in 'sets'
- On-time delivery
- Minimal wastage
- Superior quality in all terms (steel, angles, bends)
- Lower inventory
- Easier procurement process for customers
- Savings on labour cost
- No need for wastage disposal