Manufactured from world class Hot Rolled Coils of Tata Steel, Tata Structura Steel hollow sections have better compressive strength due to lower slenderness ratio and higher yield strength.
Tata Structura Steel Hollow sections command several techno-economic advantages over conventional steel sections. Manufactured from world class Hot Rolled Coils of Tata Steel, it is noted for better compressive strength and enhanced shear capacity among several other advantages. Structures made of Tata Structura Hollow Sections are lightweight and therefore more resistant to seismic forces. Thus it ensures high durability for the structures it supports and is preferred by architects & structural engineers for Airports, Metro & Railway stations, Malls, IT & Industrial complexes, Conveyor galleries, Solar support structures etc.
To facilitate the construction work of small and medium sized structural constructions, Tata Structura Business Development partners provide fabrication and erection support using steel hollow sections. Turnkey solutions include services like design, fabrication and erection along with material supply.
Different Product Categories
- Rectangular Hollow Sections
- Square Hollow Sections
- Circular Hollow Sections
- Galvanised Hollow Sections
- Conforming to IS:4923 and IS:1161 standards
- Better compressive strength due to lower slenderness ratio and higher yield strength
- Full strength under bending moment, regardless of lateral restraints due to superior torsional rigidity
- Lower drag coefficients of closed structurals help to bypass the fluid currents more effectively than conventional sections
- Enhanced shear capacity due to more effective area under shear
- Due to YST 310 grade, sections can take more tensile loads as compared to ordinary lower grade structurals and hollow sections
- The concentric connections of symmetrical hollow sections are extremely efficient in resisting secondary moments
- Because of light weight, the seismic forces on the structure will be less, thereby reducing the weight of the structure
- Manufactured from world class Hot Rolled Coils of Tata Steel