Tata Precision Tubes
The Precision tube plant of Tata Steel is equipped with State of the art facilities run by highly skilled and motivated work force.
Tata Precision Tubes from Tata Steel cater to the automotive, boiler and general engineering segments and have a significant national presence. The material for tube making is produced in advanced hot strip mill, thin slab caster & cold rolling mill under stringent process control that help in production of clean steel with lowest level of impurities. The robust quality assurance system in the precision tube plant with on-line & offline inspection practices ensure zero quality rejection at customer end. The brand continually seeks to improve customer satisfaction through deep involvement of the operators and line managers and has established longstanding processes to drive improvement at shop floor.
Tata Precision Tubes is supported by robust supply chain, logistic capabilities and product delivery expertise, and provides exclusive service for the automotive OEM & ancillary customers establishing a mutual partnership through the VMI service model.
The range includes -
- ERW Range from 12.7 mm to 114.30 mm OD with thickness range of 1.00 mm to 6.20 mm
- Cold Drawn tubes from 12.00 mm to 105.00 mm OD with thickness range of 1.0 mm to 6.00 mm
- Capability to offer ERW/CEW tubes with closed tolerance on OD, thickness and other dimensional parameters
- In house R&D integrated with resources across the Tata Steel Group across the globe
- In-house steel making, hot rolling and cold rolling facilities to provide wide range of steel grades
- Warehouses and service centres across the country
- Online Customer Complaint Handling Process (CCHP)
- In-house design expertise for hydroforming component
- Development of new grade of steel in line with customer specifications
- Customised tube length as per customer specifications