A deeply thought out branding exercise was undertaken in order to unleash the power of the ‘Tata Pipes' brand in the welded steel category.
Commercial tubes for the Conveyance segments are manufactured under the brand name of Tata Pipes. Tata Pipes for the Conveyance applications are mainly used for carrying liquids and low pressure gases. The range is particularly recognised for ease of installation, ease of water/ gas flow and long term behaviour with respect to corrosion resistance and longevity.
Tata Pipes are manufactured using the HFIW process in Tata Steel’s high-tech facility at Jamshedpur. Using high quality steel from the state-of-the-art mills of the Company, these pipes guarantee consumers superior products every time. To prevent corrosion, the pipes are uniformly coated with an average zinc coating of 360 GSM.
To provide a helping hand and to serve as a catalyst in the agricultural growth of our country, Tata Steel has launched its new sub brand in borewell / tubewell applications - 'Tata Pipes Amrit Dhara'. These pipes come with exact 14 threads and BIS-approved seamless sockets ensuring superior load-bearing capability and better grip.
Tata Pipes is the only Pipes brand with a recommended consumer price. To avoid duplicity and for maintaining the trust of customers, Tata Pipes are available only through authorised Tata Pipes dealers across India.
- Consistent and uniform zinc coating both on inside and outside of tubes
- Guaranteed 360 GSM zinc coating
- Thickness as per specification - IS: 1239 and IS: 3589
- Available in exact and uniform 6m and 3m lengths
- Boron+ steel
- Superior threadability, hence strong joints
- Heavy, and so can be installed / sunk easily for irrigation purposes
- Recommended consumer price
- Available only at authorised retail outlets