Galvano™, as the name suggests, is Galvanized Plain (GP) steel with zero spangles, available in sheet and coil forms.
Tata Steel has established a stronger foothold in the General engineering segment with the launch of Galvano™ - Galvanised Plain (GP) Steel available in Sheet and Coil forms. Using state-of-the-art technology and mechanisms, this Brand delivers superior quality product consistently. Unlike ordinary spangled and crushed spangled products available in the market, Galvano™ is a truly Zero spangled product with unmatched surface finish and corrosion resistance properties. This superior quality ensures that the end products manufactured from it are higher in quantity and exceed their life expectancy.
Galvano™ is distributed through its organised pan-India network of distributors enhancing customer satisfaction. The Brand also offers customized solutions to its customers. Galvano™ is available in Sheet and Coil form with following specifications:
- Thickness: 0.45 - 2 mm
- Width: 1000 - 1520mm
- Length: Full Coil, slit coil, cut to length & blanks as per requirement
- Grade: DQ, DDQ, IF
- TDC's: Available in different segments (Appliance, Panel, Bus body & General Engineering)
- Strict thickness tolerance ensures higher yield
- Uniform Zinc coating thickness increases corrosion resistance
- Superior surface finish and absolute flatness
- ‘Zero spangled'
- Chemical composition & Mechanical Properties as per the specifications
- Lead-free coating makes it “Eco-friendly and ROHS compliant”
- Superior paint adhesion
- Material processed from ‘ACE+ service centers’ ensure best tolerance level in sheets
- Strong network of Channel partners ensure ‘On- time delivery’ & delivery in ‘Small lots’
- Brand authenticity with Ink Jet Printing