Tata Steel has embarked on a mission to conquer the steel market through its dedicated distribution network and innovative product solutions.
The demand for steel is constantly on the rise since it is the backbone to countless products and services that shape the everyday lives of people throughout the world. Tata Steel understands this rising demand and addresses it through an array of products that are used in a wide range of applications. The Company offers total dependability, innovation and added value to customers in every market segment that it serves, creating benchmarks in the steel products industry.
Focussing on the retail segment through a range of branded products, Tata Steel serves different industries in numerous capacities. Some of these prominent market sectors are - Automotive, Energy & Power, Lifting & Excavation, Construction and Infrastructure, General Engineering, Panels & Appliances, Capital goods and Railways.
The Brands under Steel Products are -
- Tata Shaktee - Tata Shaktee is Tata Steel’s flagship brand in the field of Galvanised Corrugated Sheets
- Tata Tiscon - Tata Tiscon is the first Thermo Mechanically Treated (TMT) Rebar in the country
- Tata Steelium - Tata Steelium is the world’s first branded Cold Rolled Steel (CRS)
- Tata Astrum - Best-in-class Hot Rolled Sheets (HRS) & Coils offered by Tata steel
- Tata Structura - Lightweight Hollow Steel Sections that ensure high durability
- GalvanoTM - Galvanised Plain Steel Sheet and Coils with superior corrosion resistance properties
- Tata Pipes - Commercial tubes mainly used for carrying liquids and low pressure gases
- Tata Precision Tubes - Robust precision tubes catering to automotive, boiler and general engineering segments
- Tata Automotive Steels - Products ranging from strips to bars, tubes, and welded blanks to advanced automotive steels
The products offered by Tata Steel are manufactured using the most advanced technology. A disciplined production process is followed at all Tata Steel production units to ensure the products are superior in quality and consistent in mechanical and chemical properties. All products as well as the production units are certified as per the highest national as well as international standards and carry the same trust that the Tata name commands.