- India’s largest Ferro Chrome producer, 360,000 metric tonnes per annum capacity
- World’s Top 5 Ferro Chrome producer (as of 2017)
- Extensive network of own and partner plants-
FAP Bamnipal – Keonjhar district, Odisha, India (own plant)
FAP Gopalpur- Ganjam district, Odisha, India (own plant)
TS Alloys- Cuttack, Odisha, India (own plant)
Partner Plants (9 Nos.)- across various parts of Eastern India
- State of the art furnaces-
FAP Bamnipal- Ferro Alloy Plant at Bamnipal in Orissa, India currently making High Carbon Ferro Chrome 50,000 tpa, 1 x 33.5 MVA fully closed furnace) 200 km from nearest port, , located near railhead with provision for both full rake and CONCOR (containerised) rake loads and road (truck) transport.
FAP Gopalpur- latest ferro chrome plant from Tata Steel, newest in Asia. 2 semi-closed hybrid furnaces with 18 MVA capacity each, annual capacity of 55,000 tpa, built using state of the art technology from Tamini, Italy and Comveta, France
TS Alloys- Ferro Alloy Plant at Cuttack in Orissa, India currently making Chrome Alloys (50,000 tpa, 2 x 16.5 MVA semi closed furnaces) 300 km from nearest port, , located at railhead with provision for both full rake and CONCOR (containerised) rake loads and road (truck) transport.
- We have expertise in all end to end requirements including shipping, documentation etc.
- All plants ISO 9000 (2004 version), ISO 14000, and SA 8000 certified.
Low Phosphorus HC Ferro Chrome with Phos content ranging from 0.012%max upwards
Low Manganese Ferro Chrome with Mn levels below 0.35%
Low Titanium Ferro Chrome, with Ti levels below 0.20% for seamless tubes